Monday, June 14, 2010

Giving the IndieVida a rest, Moving on to a Cloud in my Coffee

Well, this is it. The beginning of a new era. This crafty, earth loving, Nova watching, star trek following and thrift store wearing girl has gone digital. My name is Ashley, meaning "from the ash tree"  which I guess could be fitting, as  I am sappy at times, get myself into sticky situations and have been described as an absolute "tree hugger". In any case, the sixth most popular name for girls doesn't do me justice....average, I am not.  But wheres the fun in being average anyway? I grew up a farm girl, moved to the city and never looked back... until I was ripped from my beloved city and thrown into a world unlike anything I would have been prepared for. Ohio? Really?!  So whats a girl to do but stir up a little bit of trouble? So.. Here I will be documenting my somewhat A.D.H.D ramblings. Make sure to watch out for my crafts, and random posts to come. This blog boasts a new name, and a new, exciting, sometimes uncertain future.
This should be interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers